Across the ditch

I was Skyping with Jane Nicholls tonight and she asked if I had heard of an Aussie blogger, John Pearce who teaches at a primary school in Geelong, Victoria, Australia, who had dropped my name on his blog. He has got good taste- maybe a blog to follow! Thanks mate!

Via Paul Harrington comes a link to some more great work from the redoubtable Kiwi Allanah King just across the ditch, (that spot of ocean between we Aussies and NZ). This time Allanah has produced a great video relating her experiences with her children in blogging and podcasting as well as skyping with Paul and others. An easy view Allanah’s presentation is part of what looks likely to be an interesting conference, the No Time4 Online Conference which will be running for 2 weeks from 28 May to 8 June 2007. The pre-conference review contains some familiar and some less familiar introductory contributions to whet the appetite of the numerous kiwis and a couple of others who already signed up. Hmmm maybe we should invite a five or sux of our colleagues from the Shaky Isles over here to Oz to give us a hand???? ;).

The Kiwis Are In Time4Online Too « My Other Blog

One thought on “Across the ditch

1. Hi there – This chap seems OK, apart from his strange Australian way with words towards the redoubtable people of New Zealand. He seems to like the cut of your jib, as they say. Perhaps if you do get an invite to Oz you could swing me an invite too !!!! Jane’s video for the conference is cool too watched it during a class break this morning ( as always umbilically linked to a laptop or pc – even in school.
    Take care – the video was up to 1,300 views when i caught it earlier.
    Paul