Time Person of the Year

untitled (WP)

Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach has invited me to participate in the Learning 2.0 Conference in Shanghai! My contribution will be via Elluminate and will focus on how we use the web to network and learn from experts all around the globe. She writes…

That’s right- the person of the year is “You,” as in YouTube and MySpace, and the World Wide Web. Never before has it been easier to create and collaborate via the Web. Come see examples of how to create a classroom learning ecology where teachers and students learn from each other and content experts from around the world.

To illustrate this I have added to her 21st Century Collaborative wiki. I surprised myself as to the extent and variety of examples of some of the things we have been doing in the last twelve months.

3 thoughts on “Time Person of the Year

1. Sheryl is a inspiration to me and I am very grateful to her interest in taking me on this journey with her. It was Sheryl who gave me the inspiration and encouragement to start up this blog.

It was great that I was able to meet her and her daughter, Amber, when they came to NZ for the TUANZ conference earlier this year. I was able to show them the highlights of Nelson while they were here over the weekend which was great.