Trans-Tasman Virtual Staffroom

Reports are written, parent, child teacher interviews are completed and the dark cloud is lifting so I can share again.

Chris Betcher, Jane Nicholls, Chrissy Hellyer, Simon Evans and I joined to be part of a virtual staffroom conversation where we are able to support one another and share our great finds on the net.

» Blog Archive » Episode 20: The Kiwi Connection

Uploaded with Skitch!

Chris, from Sydney, brought us all together via Skype for a bit of a chat about our practice. I encourage you to have a listen by clicking on Chris’ Virtual Staffroom logo. I hope you learn something from us and be entertained slightly as well.

Thanks Chris for bringing us together to discuss ULearn07, Twitter, blogging, podcasting, K12 OnLine, Second Life and more.

One thought on “Trans-Tasman Virtual Staffroom

1. It was great to chat with you all Allanah! I really enjoyed recording that one. Mind you, I had to do a bit of editing to get it to wher it is… between the flaky Skype calls, the dropouts, the endless giggling and a few comments that I really couldn’t let go public, and then trying to put it all back together so it still flowed, that episode had nearly 700 trim cuts in Garageband!
    You guys crack me up though, especially Jane going for a run so she can run back to see what she missed on Twitter, and Chrissy landing naked in the fire in Second Life. 🙂 You guys are a hoot!