Feed Journal Newspaper

Again through my Twitter network via @Murcha from Aussie and @MrKp from the UK I found a link to a fun website, Feedjournal.com, that makes your most recent blog posts via the RSS feed into a newspaper

Lifeisnotaracetobefirstfinished.pdf (page 1 of 3)

article that you can download as pdf.

Life is not a race to be first finished pdf

To see what it looks like click on the above link or the graphic. Great if you’re not fond of reading on line. A thought ran through my mind as I re-read the newspaper- without this blog I would not have the motivation to write at all- and I have written and shared quite a bit over time!

And then to finish off I uploaded it to Issuu an on line publisher to give a cool little page turny look to the whole thing. To see it in a better size click on OPEN PUBLICATION.

It’s not like I don’t have plenty to do but I keep getting sidetracked by new finds and interesting conversations. The school holidays are great.

The writing of my first cluster milestone is starting to weigh heavily on my mind. I suppose its a bit like writing school reports- a necessary evil.

2 thoughts on “Feed Journal Newspaper

1. Alannahk, I am quite jealous of your achievements, because despite following all the instructions, when I embed the code in my blog, it keeps telling me that the document cannot be found. Do you have any hints for me? At the moment, I have it as a link from my post rather than it looking good like yours in your blog.See my post at http://murcha.wordpress.com and checkout my instructions as I must have missed something. Should I not have saved the file to my hard drive or did I make a mistake in the link somewhere to my blog?

2. Alannah, when I went back and checked my issuu details, did I put the wrong link into the web name when I first added all the entry details. What did you put there? It is the part where it states the title, the tags and a brief description. I typed in the url for my blog. What should I have done?