iPad Work Flow
Audioboo- Safari- Blogger
Audioboo is a native iPhone app that you can use on your iPad. You can easily record audio and upload it to your blog. You can record up to five minutes of audio.
Either log in or sign up to have an Audioboo account. Click record.
There is a 3, 2, 1 countdown before you start recording.
You can pause the recording as you go to take a breath or gather your thoughts.
Click publish when you’re done recording. Name your recording and add a photo. It will queue to upload. Then you’ll see a little red 1 added to My Boos.
Click on MORE and OPEN IN SAFARI.
Look for where is says EMBED. Press and hold to select all of it when you see the embed code.
- Now you are ready to share your video. Go to your Blogger in Safari and log in.
- Click on the pencil to write a new blog post.
- Paste the copied embed code into the body of the blog post.
- If you have labels on your blog remember to add it. Then click Publish.
- Go to Safari to see how the blog post looks!
Go to Safari to see how the blog post looks and listen on line!
If you would like to view this tutorial as a printable pdf here it is.