Recording audio with Audioboo, to Safari, to Blogger

iPad Work Flow

Audioboo- Safari- Blogger 

Audioboo http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/audioboo/id305204540?mt=8

Audioboo is a native iPhone app that you can use on your iPad. You can easily record audio and upload it to your blog. You can record up to five minutes of audio.

Audioboo

Either log in or sign up to have an Audioboo account. Click record.

There is a 3, 2, 1 countdown before you start recording.

You can pause the recording as you go to take a breath or gather your thoughts.

Click publish when you’re done recording. Name your recording and add a photo. It will queue to upload. Then you’ll see a little red 1 added to My Boos.

Click on the arrow to the right of your Audioboo. 

Click on MORE and OPEN IN SAFARI.

Look for where is says EMBED. Press and hold to select all of it when you see the embed code.

Blogger

•  Now you are ready to share your video. Go to your Blogger in Safari and log in.
  •  Click on the pencil to write a new blog post.
  • Paste the copied embed code into the body of the blog post.
  • If you have labels on your blog remember to add it. Then click Publish.
  • Go to Safari to see how the blog post looks!

Go to Safari to see how the blog post looks and listen on line!

If you would like to view this tutorial as a printable pdf here it is.

6 thoughts on “Recording audio with Audioboo, to Safari, to Blogger

1. We’re looking at the introduction on iPads into our school. It’s good to read of some of your suggestions and experiences.
    Thanks
    David

davidw.edublogs.org

2. Thanks for the walk through. Wanted an effective, quick and easy audio blogging tool and Audioboo is it. I used Blog Press rather than Blogger, but worked just the same.
    Cheers
    Luke

3. Pingback: Life is not a race to be first finished » Blog Archive » Recording audio with Audioboo, to Safari, to Blogger | iPad Lessons | Scoop.it

4. My name is Sarah Barnett. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. Thank you for posting this post. You gave wonderful step by step instructions on how to record using these tools. You definitely helped me understand all 3 of those resources and how to use them much clearer. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Also, I have learned a lot from your blog too. Thank you again for sharing 🙂

5. Hello. My name is Chelsea Hadley. I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. Thank you for sharing this post! I love learning new ideas about technology. It is very important to keep up to date with technology for your students. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for all the helpful resources.