I have been asked to share some of my learning around what is just around the corner for the future orientated learning and teaching for the Nelson Principals’ Association at Lake Rotoiti.
I also wanted the session to not only share what I think is on the horizon but to also engage and involve the principals so the presentation is mainly videos. This made the Keynote huge so for publication here and as a reference I just took screengrabs and linked to the videos.
To view the Keynote in large text format click here. The links don’t work in presentation view but if you download it as a pdf that will all work.
I then want the Keynote to lead to a discussion around the NZ Curriculum Update Issue 26 October 2012 and what the themes that underpin a future orientated learning system might mean for individual and groups of schools.
- Personalised learning
- Rethinking Learning and Teaching Roles
- A culture of continuous learning for teachers and educational leaders
- New views of equity and diversity
- A curriculum that uses knowledge to develop learning capacity
- New kinds of partnerships and realationships
To download the presentation click on the picture and click on the download button as in this screengrab.